Are you looking to join a start-up? Do you like being involved from the beginning, making a role your own, building new teams, stressing new ideas? Are you looking to help shape a company? If this sounds exciting, then this new opportunity could be for you!
L3 Analytics is a web analytics consultancy working with a wide variety of clients from start-ups to multinationals across all sectors including retail, publishing and finance. We’re small, but have an excellent reputation in this space due to our work over the past five years – our founder was the creator of MeasureCamp and is well known for speaking at conferences and supporting the analytics community. We’re also a Google Analytics Certified Partner. Now we’re keen to grow, and we need your help!
As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be working with some of our most important clients, supporting them to achieve real business impact through the use of analytics. Your typical day will include:
- Using analytics tools to derive insights and recommend actions to improve the business performance of clients
- Supporting client needs from set-up and implementation of analytics, to reporting, and onto analysis/insight
- Running workshops and training sessions, focusing on understanding clients’ business models and their end goals
- Developing strong new standard approaches to maximise the use of and value from analytics
- Leading client projects, managing the client relationship and ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high quality
- Regularly communicating with clients across phone, video conference, email, collaboration tools and in person
What we’re looking for:
We would love people with 20 years of Google Analytics experience but, well, the tool hasn’t been around that long. Instead, we don’t care how much experience you have or whether you are currently a full time web analyst. If you can demonstrate to us your passion and aptitude in using data to create a great impact on business performance of clients, then we’re interested in talking to you. If you do have professional experience with web analytics tools, that’s great – but everyone needs to show us a strong desire to be a leading authority in digital analytics.
As we are an agency, you will need to be confident dealing directly with clients at all levels from analysts to C level, and across a variety of sectors and industries. The quality of support you will provide to clients defines L3 Analytics, and we’re pretty exacting in our standards. You will get to work with some of the leading European analytics practitioners and help create value from analytics across many innovative and well known organisations.
Your skills will include:
- Experienced in the use of at least one web analytics tool
- Expert in at least one other area e.g. CRO, Excel, PPC, SQL, R, SEO, UX
- Numerical reasoning and logical thinking
- Document writing in order to clearly provide instructions for clients to implement required analytics and campaign tracking
What you might be looking for:
- A Digital Analytics agency with a focus on a high standard of work and an ambition to be the best analytics consultancy in Europe
- A role in a growing industry where you can use your skills to make a noticeable difference
- A cool little company where hard work is always balanced with fun, and people aren’t afraid to discuss and debate
- A company with an impressive client list (our current clients include Euromoney, WorldRemit, Hearst International, South West Trains and Dr Martens)
- A democracy, where your ideas are valued and your vote counts
- An office within two minutes’ walk of Liverpool Street Station
- A setting in amongst lots of other young/small companies, with great coffee, often free food, and beer on tap
- An evening out every once in a while – we’re all busy people, but we like to make the effort occasionally
- Your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, Tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more. Find out more about all our employee rewards here: https://www.perkbox.co.uk/l3analytics
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us directly at email@example.com with your CV and a short description of why you want to be part of the L3 Analytics team plus what you would bring to the table. No agencies please.