As a Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be working with some of our most important clients, supporting them to achieve real business impact through the use of analytics.
You will need at least three years’ experience with web analytics to be considered for this role and be confident dealing directly with clients at all levels from analysts to C level. The quality of support you will provide to clients defines L3 Analytics, and we’re pretty exacting in our standards. Along with this high quality orientation, the role demands being able to demonstrate the value we add through our expertise.
At L3 Analytics, you will get to work with some of the leading European Analytics practitioners and help create value from analytics across many innovative and well known organisations.
You will have a strong desire to be a leading authority in digital analytics and demonstrate passion and aptitude in using data to create great impact on business performance of clients
What will your day typically look like?
- Lead client projects, managing the client relationship and ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high quality
- Regularly discussing with clients across phone, video conference, email, collaboration tools and in person
- Use analytics tools to derive insights and recommend actions to improve the business performance of clients
- Develop new standard approaches to maximise the use of and value from analytics
- Supporting client needs from set-up of analytics, to reporting, and onto to analysis/insight
- Running workshops and training sessions, focusing on understanding clients business models and their end goals
Who are we looking for?
The essential Technical Skills we need
- Expert in the use of at least one web analytics tool
- Expert in at least one other area e.g. CRO, Excel, PPC, SQL, R, SEO, UX
- Numerical reasoning and logical thinking
- Document writing in order to clearly provide instructions for clients to implement required analytics and campaign tracking
How you need to go about your work at L3 (essential personal qualities)
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-reliant and highly motivated
- Flexibility in problem solving approaches
- Inquisitive and creative
- Clear communicator in English
- Able to cope with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Desire to continuously learn and improve
- Great listening skills
L3 Analytics is a leading Digital Analytics consultancy, based in London. We work with clients across a range of sectors including Retail, Publishing and Financial, from start-ups through to multinationals.
We work with some great brands and exciting start-ups which keep things really varied, and our client list is growing rapidly.
This year we are transforming into an Employee Owned organisation, governed by Democratic principles. This offers you the chance to be a part of a different kind of workplace. Where you are trusted with real responsibility and are also directly accountable for the performance of the company. As a result, you will directly benefit financially from L3 Analytics’ performance.
Our recruitment process includes conversations with whole L3 team in addition to Excel and Numerical Reasoning tests.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us directly with your CV including a short description of yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please